If you've been in my community for a while, you probably know I believe that everything in life is happening FOR you and NOT to you.
Let's take it a step further...
No matter what happens (or why), YOU are the MEANING MAKER of your life.
YOU get to choose what you make of whatever arises, so why not turn it into something good?
These ideas can be challenging to integrate when life is coming at you. This is the very reason why my clients and I do the inner-work. Because once you accept these ideas, life as you know it will completely change.
Below are a few powerful inner-work questions that I use to work through difficult situations, when either external or internal challenges arise.
Use these questions to shift to a place of empowerment, no matter what is going on.
If you really want to see a profound shift, take out your journal, write about them, and evaluate your thoughts. Take action on what you discover.
Before you begin...
💖 Take a deep breath
💖 Drop In
What are you thinking?
Listen to your heart.
Tune in to the whispers of your soul
✨QUESTIONS FOR SOUL GROWTH
- What am I being called to learn? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- What is my higher spiritual lesson? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- What qualities am I being called to cultivate? ⠀
✨QUESTIONS FOR SOUL HEALING
- What is really going on deeper down? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- What (unhealed) wound/aspect of myself is getting triggered by this situation?
- When have I felt the same or similar feelings? ⠀⠀
- What am I most afraid of?
✨QUESTIONS FOR SOUL EXPRESSION & EVOLUTION
- What wants to be expressed through me?
- How does my soul want to grow from this? ⠀⠀⠀
- How can I turn this into something good?
When you take time to pause, tune in, and listen, you will discover a new richness to life. You become the Alchemist, able to transform the most difficult situation into something better. You grow from everything that comes, even if your growth is to simply learn to be kind and give yourself some grace.