Dear Soul on Fire Sisters, I am so excited to welcome you to this tribe of amazing, heart-centered women. And deeply honored that you have chosen me to be your host for this powerful weekend of pampering and soulful inner-work. Get ready to be inspired, empowered and ON FIRE to live your greatest life!
The bigger why: as we step into our Light, we invite others to do the same. As we consciously begin to choose love over hate and faith over fear, we send a ripple of love around the planet. We are literally contributing to the healing of Humanity by saying YES to this inner journey. This is courageous and very impactful work!
I commend you, and thank YOU for your contribution!
Please don't hesitate to call, text, or email with any questions you might have.
My personal cell number is: 206-650-9216 My personal email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to welcoming you in this sacred circle of Light!
Love & Miracles,
Heather Blankinship Your Retreat Host & Spiritual Sherpa
Arrival Time: Friday, September 23rd at 3pm Departure Time: Sunday, September 25th at 1pm Please leave approximately 1,5 hours to find your way to the cabin from the Eastside. Friday afternoon traffic is difficult to predict, so let’s make an effort to be there on time, at 3pm. Thank you and see you soon!
Call with any questions: 206-650-9216
Address for GPS: 74 Keagans Ct. Cle Elum, WA 98922
Directions from Seattle/Bellevue
Take the Golf Course Rd. Exit (Exit #78)
Go South on Golf Course Rd.
Stay on Golf Course Rd. until you hit a “T” in the Road
At the “T” take a Left onto Westside Rd.
Go past Zrebeic Road
You’ll go past a sharp corner which is the intersection of Fowler Creek Rd and Westside Rd. Stay left on Westside Rd.
Follow Westside Rd. and take a Right onto Woods & Steele Rd.
Turn Left onto All Seasons Drive / NF-4510
Go about 200 yards and take a Left onto Crooked Cabin Rd (Gravel Road)
Take 1st Right onto Keagans Ct.
Follow gravel road to the end
What to Bring: - Comfortable, cozy clothes you can lounge around in - Clothes to go for a walk in nature with, shoes and a jacket - Slippers/ indoor shoes and socks - Swimsuit and bathrobe for the hot tub - Shampoo/Conditioner/Toiletries - Your journal (if you have a favorite you want to use, otherwise there will be one for you!) - Your favorite pen to take notes with
And most importantly, a beginners mind, an open heart and a willingness to explore what your higher self has in store for you!
Meals Provided: All meals, snacks and beverages will be provided with a vegan focus. The foods will be light, yet filling, nourishing and very healing. There will be snacks and teas upon arrival and a delicious dinner planned out for you later in the evening. Saturday you will be served breakfast, lunch and dinner, and on Sunday a late brunch with early breakfast snacks available. There will be fruit, nuts and other snacks provided throughout the weekend. If there is something that you specifically like to snack on or eat for any particular meal, please feel free to bring it.
1. Schedule an Insight Session: if you're feeling like you could use some 1:1 time with me to dive deep into an area of your life you want to have a breakthrough, then please check out my Insight Session offer which includes a full session (approximately 2 hours), a follow-up summary with guidelines, personalized suggestions and tools, and an optional 15-minute follow-up call two weeks after your session. This also gives you priority access to my 1:1 6-month accelerated personal growth program that I only open up a few times a year when there is availability. You can find this offer on the Jumpstart Tab of my website.
2. Guided Meditations: below is a link to my guided meditation library where I have audio tracks you can listen to directly on your device or upload to your music library.
3. Inspirational Messages: check-out my social media sites for (almost) daily inspiration, insight and big ideas for transformation on Instagram at heather_blankinship and on Facebook at: MindBodyBeing.
4. Sign-up for my Newsletter: stay in the loop for local classes, talks, lectures and gatherings. I rarely send a newsletter, but promise to keep you up to date on events you can join. Sign-up by going to the Join The Tribe tab on my website.
5. Start Reading: If you're here, then I know you understand the value of investing in yourself, and strive to continue to grow personally, spiritually, and professionally. I want to give you my top book recommendations for learning to step outside your story, embrace all aspects of yourself, embrace your fears, and begin to live and love from that sweet place within that is eternal, wise, and loving, and resides beyond all the labels. I want the wisdom in these books to help you rise up, and stand in your Light. If you want to set yourself free and live your greatest potential, dive into these books and teachers, and invest in working with someone who knows this material, and can help guide you on this journey of inner-discovery, passion, and purpose. (Which you will get a taste of at the retreat!). These books will help you shift your mindset, heal your story and stand in your true power.
1. Marianne Williamson, "A Return to Love" 2. Byron Katie, "Loving What Is" 3. Brené Brown, "Rising Strong" (read all of hers!) 4. Debbie Ford, "The Secret of the Shadow"
GUIDED MEDITATION LIBRARY
Try out the various meditation tracks to process emotions, release stress, infuse healing energy into your body, and quiet the mind to be able to hear the whispers of your soul. See which meditations you resonate with and try different tracks for various purposes.
At the retreat I will also be teaching a simple meditation technique so that we can meditate together in silence as well.
Click the button to the right for direct access to my library of guided meditations.